Brick

• View Profile
Latest Unity - DoTween broken - dont quote me !
« on: October 20, 2015, 01:28:49 PM »
hi I have created a simple scroll menu.. then I created a empty gameobject and added a script to the new empty gameobject. The script is simple, declare a public Transform tran, then create a new method called MoveIt();

declare using DG.Tweening;

public void MoveIt(){

tran.DoMoveX(Screen.width / 2, .5f);

}

This is then called via the onclick on a button which should move the transform of the menu place in the nameobject transform..

Basically this all worked and then went tits up when I updated unity.. I have rolled back to previous version of unity and still not working..

what happens now is it is duplicating all UI elements placing them in the UI element I want to move and  moving everything in the transform space .. so seems like unity issue.. dont where to go with this..

Can anyone else verify is its unity or something corrupted in my project or stupidity on my part.

Cheers

Thanks

Daniel

Brick

• View Profile
Re: Latest Unity - DoTween broken - dont quote me !
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 02:18:20 PM »
! FIXED !
Unity Bug - if you have a panel or image UI without a sprite specified and only a colour it goes its up and grabs random sprites that the panel/image goes over in the UI and renders them as a sprite. Totally bonkers but there you go.

Cheers