Building at Unity Cloud
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:34:14 PM »
Hi Izitmee,

Glad to see your project up and growing :)

I have just another issue with paths. :) I had moved your library into Libs folder (so now all stuff is in Assets/Libs/Demigiant/DOTweenPro/) and it works fine locally, and when i'm doing a Web build.

However, when i'm pushing stuff to the Cloud Build, i'm getting an error
379: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
380: [Unity] Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
381: [Unity] Assets/Libs/Demigiant/DOTweenPro/DOTweenAnimation.cs(6,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Core' does not exist in the namespace `DG.Tweening'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
382: [Unity] - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
383: [Unity] Assets/Libs/Demigiant/DOTweenPro/DOTweenAnimation.cs(6,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Core' does not exist in the namespace `DG.Tweening'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Any suggestions? Should i move core part of the lib into Editor folder or something?

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
Re: Building at Unity Cloud
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 05:45:53 PM »
Hey :)

Are you using regular DOTween's DLLs, or did you put the lose scripts from GIT directly into the project?

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 06:17:38 PM »
Just downloaded Pro version from the Asset Store and moved Assets/Demigiant to Assets/Libs/Demigiant.

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
Mhmm then you must be encountering this issue (just added it to the FAQ since it seems to be pretty common).

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 09:59:28 PM »
Yea, that was a first place where i was looking into, because last time when i was playing with folder for plugins, you added "Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DG' could not be found..." to FAQ  ;D

But you're right, DLL is not in repository. Wondering, why that happens: my gitignore is not containing "*.dll", and git status says everything is fine.

PS: okay, found it. That nasty guy is hidden at C:\User\Documents\gitignore_global.txt. In line 22, there's ".dll", so adding # at the beginning of the line fixes the issue. Now git status sees all dlls. You can add it to FAQ :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:01:49 PM by VeTaL »

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 11:58:19 PM »
Thanks for the additional info. Quoted you in there ;)

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 03:03:00 PM »
You can also add that paths are:
Mac: '~/.gitignore_global'
Win: "%USERPROFILE%\.gitignore_global"

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:46 PM »
Added :)