OnComplete callback does not called sometimes in v1.0.720
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:18 PM »
Hello everybody!

My code is:
Code: [Select]
void MovePlayer()
{
DOTween.Sequence()
.Append(transform.DOLookAt(moveTo, 1, AxisConstraint.None, Vector3.up))
.Insert(0, transform.DOMove(moveTo, movingTime, false).SetEase(Ease.Linear).OnComplete(onMoveComplete));
}

public void onMoveComplete()
{
}

The onMoveComplete callback does not called on Android device as well as Unity Editor.
Sometimes the callback called one time, but does not called for next DOTween.Sequence . Sometimes it does not called at all.

I do not kill or stop sequence in any way.

I do NOT have this problem with my previous 1.0.401 version of DOTween.
My Unity is the latest 5.0.2f1 .

Please help. Thanks !

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
Re: OnComplete callback does not called sometimes in v1.0.720
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 01:50:13 PM »
Hi,

Could you check if you have this same issue with v1.0.606 (you can download it from here, just click on the "Old versions and Changelog" title to show all old versions)?

By the way, here's also a temporary fix in the meantime. I believe this error happens only if you have a nested callback (like OnComplete) that is fired at the end of a Sequence. But if you add an OnComplete to the Sequence itself that should always happen correctly.

Re: OnComplete callback does not called sometimes in v1.0.720
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:57:49 PM »
Could you check if you have this same issue with v1.0.606

Unfortunately, I can't check this version.
There are a lot errors in my Unity 5.0.2 :( You've fixed those errors in v1.0.720 only...

By the way, here's also a temporary fix in the meantime. I believe this error happens only if you have a nested callback (like OnComplete) that is fired at the end of a Sequence. But if you add an OnComplete to the Sequence itself that should always happen correctly.

Yes, you're right, seems like the below code works as it should

DOTween.Sequence()
.Append(transform.DOLookAt(moveTo, 1, AxisConstraint.None, Vector3.up))
                        .Insert(0, transform.DOMove(moveTo, movingTime, false).SetEase(Ease.Linear))
                        .OnComplete(onMoveComplete);

Thank you!