DoTweenPro Animation Script ?Delay Error?
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:58:07 PM »
Hi,

I am really new to DoTweenPro but when I use the animation script in Inspector for Move and set a delay value (and tab away) it fails to delay and is returned to zero after the scene is played.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it a known problem?

Although I could just use my own controller script it seems a shame not to use the Animation script.
All suggestions welcome.

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
Re: DoTweenPro Animation Script ?Delay Error?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:21:47 PM »
Hey!

Delay should totally work, I use that all the time. What you mean with "tab away"?

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »
Hey,

Delay should totally work, I use that all the time. What you mean with "tab away"?

Hi,

I add the component, I fill in all the parameters (including delay) - I mean I move off the field so it saves okay. But, when I run the scene the delay doesn't happen and when I stop the game and I return to the component view all the parameters except delay are still set as they should be but delay is 0 again.

It's just a simple MoveTo setup so I wondered if it was a known problem. I'm using version 0.9.225?

p.s. everything (apart from this) seems to be working great after your help the other day - thanks again.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:07:39 PM by retromonkey »

Daniele

• Dr. Admin, I presume
    • View Profile
    • Demigiant
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 10:22:48 AM »
I am super-puzzled, maybe even more than how puzzled I was with the last "#" issue. The delay property is just a regular property like the others that are saved, and there is definitely nothing that could prevent it from being saved, nor anything that resets it. As in the previous case, everything is working perfectly here. Can you send me a mail with an example project that replicates this issue?

Thanks!